Hadith !

Hadith !

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah
Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu.

Narrated Abdullah bin Masud (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him)

I asked Allah's Apostle (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) , "O Allah's Apostle! What is the best deed?" He (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) replied, "To offer the prayers at their early stated fixed times." I asked, "What is next in goodness?" He (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) replied, "To be good and dutiful to your parents." I further asked, what is next in goodness?" He (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) replied, "To participate in Jihad in Allah's Cause." I did not ask Allah's Apostle (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) anymore and if I had asked him more, he would have told me more.

Sahih Bukhari:Volume 4, Book 52, Number 41

Allaah Hafiz.


 Post By: Amer Aleem

Post a Comment

0 Comments