IN ALLAH ALONE BELIEVERS PUT THEIR TRUST

IN ALLAH ALONE BELIEVERS PUT THEIR TRUST


ASSALAM - O - ALAIKUM,
IN ALLAH ALONE BELIEVERS PUT THEIR TRUST


Quran [64:13] Allah! There is no god but He: And in Allah (Alone), therefore, let the believers put their trust.
Quran [3:122] ".............It is in Allah alone that the believers must place their trust"
Quran [3:160] "........... Let the believers put their trust in Allah alone"
Quran [5:11] ".....................Fear Allah; and in Allah the believers should place their trust"
Quran [5:23] "...............In Allah you must place your trust, if you are believers"
Quran [9:51] ".......................And in Allah alone the believers must place their trust"
Quran [14:11] ".............and in Allah (alone) should the believers put their trust
Quran [58:10] ".......................And in Allah the believers must place their trust.
Quran - [60:4] .........................O our Lord, in You alone we trust,
Quran [64:13] ".....................And in Allah alone the believers must place their trust.

The PROPHET(Peace Be Upon Him) has said:

[Bukhari, Book #93, Hadith #534] Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: Whenever the Prophet offered his Tahajjud prayer, he would say, "O Allah, our Lord! All the praises are for You; You are the Keeper (Establisher or the One Who looks after) of the Heavens and the Earth. All the Praises are for You; You are the Light of the Heavens and the Earth and whatever is therein. You are the Truth, and Your saying is the Truth, and Your promise is the Truth, and the meeting with You is the Truth, and Paradise is the Truth, and the (Hell) Fire is the Truth. O Allah! I surrender myself to You, and believe in You, and I put my trust in You (solely depend upon). And to You I complain of my opponents and with Your Evidence I argue. So please forgive the sins which I have done in the past or I will do in the future, and also those (sins) which I did in secret or in public, and that which You know better than I. None has the right to be worshipped but You."
[Bukhari, Book #93, Hadith #580] Narrated Al-Bara' bin 'Azib: Allah's Apostle said, "O so-and-so, whenever you go to your bed (for sleeping) say, 'O Allah! I have surrendered myself over to you and have turned my face towards You, and leave all my affairs to You and depend on You and put my trust in You expecting Your reward and fearing Your punishment. There is neither fleeing from You nor refuge but with You. I believe in the Book (Qur'an) which You have revealed and in Your Prophet (Muhammad) whom You have sent.' If you then die on that night, then you will die as a Muslim, and if you wake alive in the morning then you will receive the reward."

[Muslim, Book #004, Hadith #1691] Ibn Abbas reported that when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) got up during the night to pray, he used to say: O Allah, to Thee be the praise Thou art the light of the heavens and the earth. To Thee be the praise; Thou art the Supporter of the heavens and the earth. To Thee be the praise; Thou art the Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is therein. Thou art the Truth; Thy promise is True, the meeting with Thee is True. Paradise is true, Hell is true, the Hour is true. O Allah, I submit to Thee; affirm my faith in Thee; repose my trust in Thee, and I return to Thee for repentance; by Thy help I have disputed; and to Thee I have come for decision, so forgive me my earlier and later sins, the sins that I committed in secret and openly. Thou art my God. There is no god but Thee.


ALLAH HAFIZ.

Post By: Amer Aleem

Post a Comment

0 Comments